Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pictures from My View

I walk nearly every day.  I always mean to take my camera with me and today I finally did.  So here is my walk through Rolla, MO on the coldest day of the year (so far).
 
Love the fall color over the fence.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Stained Glass at The First Baptist Church
 
 
 
A little early for Chirstmas decorations, but it is a flower shop.
 
10th St
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love to see sunlight through the trees.
 
 
 

For you, SIL.
 
 
 
I'm not sure if this is a comment on Rednecks or Fords.
 
 
 
Over the summer I got to see this chimney be refaced.  I love the cottage feel of this house now.
 
 
 
 
 
Look closely, there is a hanging swing up by the roof of the porch.
 
 
 
The contrast between fall color and barren winter.
 
I love this purple house!
 
 
 
There used to be lion statues on the posts by the stairs.  I miss them.
 
 There is even a purple garage to match.
 
 And, finally, do you think these two bugs are in love?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment